The Powerhouse difference
When you purchase and install your air conditioner through Powerhouse Air Conditioning and Electrical – it’s the little extra’s that make a difference.
When dealing with a small business like Powerhouse, you get the personal touch by talking to the owners of the business, and not just being another number to a larger company.
We want our customers to have a great experience, recommend us, and return to us for future work.
We take the hassle out of buying an air conditioner, all you have to do once you receive our quote is give us the go ahead.
When dealing with a retailer to buy your air conditioner:
- You have to pick the units up with a ute (as they aren’t small).
- Or pay extra for delivery and wait around for the delivery time.
- Get rid of the large cardboard containers etc. the air cons come in, yourself.
- Hope they haven’t double booked your air con and not have it show up in time for the installation (we’ve been told this happens to customers a lot, especially in summer time).
- During summer, most businesses like ourselves only do ‘Supply and install’, so buying directly from a retailer may make it hard to find an installer.
- When you use a retailer’s installer you are taking a risk not knowing their quality of workmanship, licences and if they’ll honour warranties if there are problems with their installation or whether they’ll even work for the retailer in the future.
- Chase up the air conditioners warranty yourself if any problems occur.
- Deal with various people from a large business.
- We order in the air conditioner and make sure it is available for our installation date with you.
- We bring the air conditioner to your house ready on the day.
- We take all cardboard containers and packaging away and dispose of it for you.
- We are qualified and have all our licences available on our website.
- Any warranty issues – we contact the Brands warranty team and organise the warranty callout for you if any problems occur during the 5-year warranty period.
- We have a 12-month installation warranty, at which time any problems will show up and we will come back and remedy them.
- You deal with the one local company.
- We only recommend and supply quality brands, so there are very rarely any problems.
- We explain how the air conditioner works directly to our customers and are available by phone to help with any queries in the future.
- We put serial numbers on your invoice for quick access if needed in the future for warranty purposes.
- We let you know of any promotions or incentives and supply you with the paperwork and are available to help with any queries.
So all-in-all, dealing with Powerhouse delivers much, much more in the way of customer service, reliability and peace of mind. So if you’re looking to upgrade or purchase a new air conditioner, get in touch.